POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another Links Page Question : Another Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Another Links Page Question
From: Ken
Date: 1 Apr 2000 02:19:52
Message: <38E5A34F.A2192F80@pacbell.net>
POV-Users,

Do you want me to announce when I have made a sizable update to the
links pages at povray.org ?

For example tonight I added 14 new links to the site. That accounts
for about 1 - 2 seeks worth of submissions or adds that I make myself.
I don't know how often or how regularly you people check for new
additions to the site and you may be missing out on some great new
resources to explore. You can alway tell which are the newest links
added by way of the "25 most recent links" list at the bottom of the
links entry page. Those at the top are the most recent and those at
the bottom are the 'oldest' new links added.

If you people want it let me know, if not...